International Students

Campus Life


Shizuoka University has a tutor system designed to assist overseas students in becoming accustomed to a new university life, as well as to encourage study and research. A tutor assigned to an overseas student will give advice and assistance in Japanese language matters, general studies, and daily living. Personal tutors will only be provided for 1st or 2nd year undergraduate students or 1st year graduate students. To apply, please consult the administrative staff at your faculty’s overseas office.    Reference: Guidebook for Tutor


To the top of the page